users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AccessLocalException throws when security is activated

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 05:28:46 PDT

I take the code you returned to me and i try it on my glassfish and a still have the problem (same exception).
I have the build b33e-beta installed on my computer, what is your glassfish version, please ?
Do you make some changes in the server.policy file in the config directory ?

I check my security configuration :
  - Security is activated
  - File realm is selected and the user franck has been correctly created for this realm. (seen through the admin console and seen in the config/keyfile file)
[Message sent by forum member 'franck_mosse' (franck_mosse)]