users@glassfish.java.net

Re: predeploy for PersistenceUnit [wsrp_pu1] failed.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 05:26:39 PDT

I think this is related to bug 3359 (undeployment does not clean up completely). When I deployed into a fresh domain I got an error message pointing to some errors in JPA validation or something similar. Deploying THE SAME application a second time brought up an error like yours or a ClassNotFoundException. Currently my workaround is a script that automatically rebuilds my domain from scratch. At the time #3359 is marked as fixed already and I hope it will be contained in the upcoming promoted build.
[Message sent by forum member 'senortorpedo' (senortorpedo)]