users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JBI Module management Glassfish V1

From: Keith Babo <Keith.Babo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:46:03 -0700

Hi Kenneth,

The JBI administration console is only available in v2. Your best bet
(other than moving to v2 ;-) ) is to use the Ant-based administration
interface. If you're using the JBI runtime from the Open ESB Starter
Kit, you can find more information on Ant tasks/targets on the
documentation page:

http://java.sun.com/integration/openesb/documentation.jsp

regards,
keith