users@glassfish.java.net

Re: is there any plan to release Glassfish or SJAS certified for

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:42:02 PDT

 Zseries?

GlassFish V2 on zLinux? I have not seen a bug report about issues running GF V2 on zLinux.

That could mean one of two things:

1. it works perfectly

OR

2. No one has tried it.

I would venture a guess that no one has tried it. If you have access to a zSeries machine with zLinux, would you be able to try it and report back on the situation?

Will Sun release its commercial version... ? This really is not the right alias for such a question. You may want to contact Sun Sales for this kind of information.

vbk
[Message sent by forum member 'vbkraemer' (vbkraemer)]