users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IIS 4/5 and Glassfish configuration ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:05:42 PDT

I've had some luck getting IIS to talk to Glassfish using the old connector. The new connector shows up as "Not Loaded" in the IIS website filter properties. Note: Glassfish V2 is the same as Sun Java Web Server 9.1...

Instructions on installing ldplugin for 7 and 8. (Skip down to "To Configure Microsoft IIS to use the Load Balancer Plug-in") http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-2555/6n4r9qo8g?a=view

You can get the older ldplugin from
http://www.sun.com/download/products.xml?id=445bec65

I had no luck with the plugin for 9. The plugin for 7 and 8 seems to work, but behaves oddly. You can see glassfish at http://localhost:8080/ fine. THe first request to http://localhost/ works, but hangs and eventually times out.
[Message sent by forum member 'zaferbh' (zaferbh)]