users@glassfish.java.net

Problem in installing openesb-installer-solaris-sparc-20070711

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:40:37 PDT

Hi
I have been unable to install this package on solaris (the equivalent package installs OK on windows)
The problem I am having is that the install script cannot find any JVM installation. There are numerous java installations present on the machine with the required jdk1.5.0_09 being installed in the root directory. Even when the --javahome install flag is set or if the JAVA_HOME property is set and exported the installer still bails out at the "searching for JVM" stage.

If any one has had similar problem can you please tell me how you resolved it.

Many thanks
J Armstrong
[Message sent by forum member 'jarmstrong001' (jarmstrong001)]