users@glassfish.java.net

TopLink b56 "two PU in same VM bug" [Issue 3235].

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:50:28 -0300

I did see this bug ([Issue 3235]) was fixed, how can I do a deep test?
I do have the environment with both Glassfish UR 1 and Tomcat 5.5 and
the application, could you send me the TopLink essentials JAR for
testing? I think I'll be able to give valuable feedback, since I do
pretend to use this on day-by-day basis, and actually, I do have an
application I expect to deploy several times, just changing context
(just like environment on a service provider).
Feel free to contact me directly by mail, if you wish.

Regards,

Edson Richter