users@glassfish.java.net

How to monitor EJB methods?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:05:33 PDT

Hi,

as far as I understand setting the EJB container's monitor level to "HIGH" should enable the monitoring of an EJB's methods.
Going to ApplicationServer/Monitor/Applications in the admin console then lets me choose my application and the method I want to montitor. But even after calling the method several times from a client, the monitor view does not show any data except lots of "0"s.

I'm experiencing this behaviour with both Glassfish 1 and Glassfish 2 Beta 3.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'realsnowbird' (realsnowbird)]