users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish/Sailfin - Download or Build ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:53:57 PDT

Thanks Alexis,

Thats as I assumed, but after reading the ClickToDial example Im confused again!!!

The ClickToDial webpage under "Installing the example", states:-

"Before you start, you will need to download and build SailFin using these instructions (note this link is to the "build" webpage). You will also need to use the Server Manager in NetBeans to add SailFin as a server."

Therefore to run this example SipServlet I would have to "build" Glassfish/Sailfin, and not "download" it.

This is my goal to be writing applications (SipServlets). The website is confusing though as to whether I can simply "download" Glassfish/Sailfin, or instead I need to "build" it.
[Message sent by forum member 'ealigai' (ealigai)]