users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [ANNOUNCE] - GlassFish V2 Beta3 is live !

From: Dhiru Pandey <Dhiru.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:46:30 -0700

Hello Legolas,

This release essentially provides:
- support for NSS and HADB via the Enterprise Profile,
- Woodstox parser is now bundled and supported
- Direct access mode is now default (earlier it was thru the TCP stack)
when the MQ broker is EMBEDDED (in the same JVM)
- Numerous bug fixes

However, the bundle that includes NSS and HADB is not available on
GlassFish since HADB is not an open sourced product.
We did have limited release beta program for this bundle. Please check
with John.Clingan_at_Sun.COM on this.

Thanks,
-Dhiru