users@glassfish.java.net

Multiple Stateless Session Bean + Local Interface +Injection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:30:08 PDT

I have a set of Stateless Session Beans that all have the same business methods. Is it possible to have them all implement the same Local interface as opposed to creating a separate interface for each of them.

The second question is I need to create a reference to my Local Stateless Session Beans (from above) in another Remote Stateless Session bean that acts as a facade. What is the syntax for this injection.

Thanks in advance.
-sud
[Message sent by forum member 'r_sudh' (r_sudh)]