users@glassfish.java.net

WebApp Calling through Proxy?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:12:12 PDT

I have a webapp that is deployed to Glassfish V2 B54. One of the components of the app needs to establish a link to an external web service. This connection must be made through a firewall.

The app works fine when the server is not behind the firewall, but fails otherwise.

I've fixed this with regular java applications using the -Dhttp.proxyhost and -Dhttp.proxyport parameters to the VM.

Is there something similar within Glassfish that can be configured through the Admin Console?
[Message sent by forum member 'esmithbss' (esmithbss)]