users@glassfish.java.net

Re: it seems Richfaces-3.0.1 doesn't work

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:15:18 -0400

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Has anybody tried last version (3.0.1) of richfaces?
> I think it really doesn't work, at least with Sun's JSF 1.1 RI.
>
> When I run my webapp, I get this exception:
>
> GRAVE: Excepción arrancando filtro ajax4jsf
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/collections/map/LRUMap

In GlassFish, we aren't shipping commons-collections from Apache, but we
have our own renamed:

com.sun.org.apache.commons.collections

In order to make richfaces works, you should drop the *Apache* version
of commons-collections under ${glassfish.home}/lib. I suspect that will
fix your problem.

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois