users@glassfish.java.net

Detailed feedback? [Was: Disable automatic publishing of webservices]

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:09:21 PDT

I don't have an answer for your question. But, your posting may be useful in improving JAX-WS+WSIT, if would be willing to provide more detailed feedback.

While I don't want to encourage you to be harsh... I would encourage you to provide usable feedback about what you think is missing/incorrect/wrong with the current JAX-WS+WSIT documentation. That is how it gets better.

It sounds like you think the documents are too NetBeans centric. Do you think the document is not complete enough for folks that aren't using NetBeans to work with these technologies? What specific areas would you like to see improved or extended?

I don't understand your comment about "but lesson is yet to be learned". Are you talking about a lesson that you think the documentation folks haven't learned? What lesson do you think is still unlearned?

vbk
[Message sent by forum member 'vbkraemer' (vbkraemer)]