users@glassfish.java.net

Re: New user - problem using cvs

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:44:05 -0600

Hi Jörgen,

The first thing I'd suggest is to take the CVS client out of the picture
and just verify that you have the necessary network connectivity. Could
you try telnet'ing to port 2401 of cvs.dev.java.net and tell us what
happens (e.g. does it actually connect, or get "Connection Refused"
error, or just hang indefinitely)?

Also, do you know if you're running a firewall on your machine (or if
you have any firewalls between yourself and your internet connection)?

--Jamey