users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF's JspException: Component ID has already been used in the view

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:42:38 PDT

JSF 1.2_04-b16-p02 is actually causing even more duplicate id issues. Most (if not all) of our pages now break with this error where there were none before... :-( Is there some dependencies and/or assumptions on how we're supposed to code pages with this new library to avoid duplicate id issues?
Do we need to give an id to everything?
If so, do we need to do this for regular HTML tags also?
We're really stuck right now, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
[Message sent by forum member 'bouteill' (bouteill)]