users@glassfish.java.net

How does the EJBTimer service work in the cluster?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:10:55 PDT

I assume that the EJBTimer service is pretty much dedicated to a single server? Is there any failover of the EJBTimer service? I know that the schema can be moved to an off machine database, but I assume that several EJBTimer service instances running within a cluster really can't share that schema, or don't coordinate properly?

Just curious what the behavior is, how it works, and how it might be changed to work in the future.
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung' (whartung)]