users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Specified callback handler is not used.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:49:10 PDT

I think if you read this forum you will find quite several people using app clients for the front-ends to their solutions. So web apps are indeed not the only thing people use the product for. :-)

I agree that it was not good for this bug to escape into the earlier release. Given that the default form is there - although clearly it is not suitable for everyone - that at least serves as a workaround for the problem, although it is a defect to be sure.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]