users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Specified callback handler is not used.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:43:00 PDT

Hi,

thanks for your recommendation. I even think so, that using a beta version is not so a wise idea, but I will try. Besides this, the only option left is to do the whole security stuff on my own :-(.
I've also tried to use programmatic login, which even doesn't worked for me.

I don't want to be impertinent (i'm really happy that i'm able to use this stuff without to pay for), but isn't it a really nasty bug for a official stable release from Sun? Or am I the only person that uses the appserver for other things than webapplications ;-).

With kind regards
Arne
[Message sent by forum member 'agessner' (agessner)]