users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB WS Endpoint problem

From: Vijay Ramachandran <Vijay.Ramachandran_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:19:46 -0700

The default wsgen takes into account the JARs present in the all the
expected library locations within the deployed EAR/JAR/WAR. It does not
take into account the app server wide libraries present in GF's lib
directory.

Mike / Bhakti - do we have to include GF wide libraries also ? This
requires some investigation

Vijay