users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about web service deployment

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:19:24 +0200

Kedar,

I created a test application and didn't upload the "external" jar file to any
lib dir in the Sun Application server. I was able to have wsgen run without any
troubles by simply deploying the external jar in the ear file. I don't know why
this wasn't possible in the other project. I'll have to take a closer look at
that.

Thanks, Wouter