users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IntelliJ Exploded Directory Deployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:22:12 PDT

Well, it is going to take some time to turn that "promise" into reality. Now that an ear can be directory deployed, I need to shutdown many of the steps that happen when you use F6 (Run Main Project) from inside NetBeans. Even web apps, which have used directory deployment onto SJSAS and GlassFish from NetBeans for years, do unnecessary build steps...

I tested some changes in the build processing that could increase the speed significantly.
[Message sent by forum member 'vbkraemer' (vbkraemer)]