users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF2 Virtual Server stopped working and is showing wrong content.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:22:57 PDT

Not sure what caused this, as I don't see the entire domain.xml to suspect anything, but
are you sure that you are having the proper host headers set in your HTTP requests? Since you
have mapped http-listener-1(8080) -> "server" (the default VS), "myhost", "myotherhost" (3 Virtual
servers), the only way to distinguish the chosen virtual server (when the request arrives as
physical-host:8080) is the host header in your request.

If you can send the entire domain.xml, there might be some way we can help.

Regards,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]