users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client application is not reachable after Server-restart

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:20:16 PDT

Hi Tim,

it's a very small Application, its the one i always tried to gt started with webstart... :-)

What you saw was the entire start up. Like I say a the loading of the application or anything that has to do with it is not visible. I emptied the File and the started the server so what you see is all i have.

I haven't tried b50. I will do so as soon as i find more time.

I can send you the application if you tell me how.

Kerry
[Message sent by forum member 'hauspost' (hauspost)]