users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with EJB Timer Service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:24:57 PDT

Hi Mitesh,
I repeatedly get the message in the server log saying "see the next exception for details", but I don't get any other information - just the same message saying "see the next exception for details". So I have no idea what the problem is with the database. I know that the connection to the database fails, but I don't know why, so I don't know how to fix it. The database is part of the glassfish installation, and I didn't change any of the parameters. Is there any other way to diagnose the problem?
-Ellen
[Message sent by forum member 'ekraffmiller' (ekraffmiller)]