users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client application is not reachable after Server-restart

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:59:45 PDT

Hi, Kerry.

This is definitely not a feature!

When you deploy the client, the server.log should contain some messages reporting that Java Web Start services are starting for that client.

You should also see similar messages in server.log during the server restart. Do you? Are there any errors reporting in the server.log file during the restart? If so, please post them.

Is the client stand-alone or is it packaged inside an EAR?

Would you be able to try this with build 50? I ask because I have build 50 (well, my development workspace which is basically the same as build 50) on my system and I can deploy a client, launch it, stop and restart the server, launch the app - it works. I don't have build 48 right now but I will be installing build 48 and trying the experiment again with that build.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]