users@glassfish.java.net

Client application is not reachable after Server-restart

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:36:18 PDT

Hi to all,

I seem to have some issues with deployment. I use GF V2 b48
Here is the Process:

- I start GF with asadmin by typing start-domain
- then I deploy my Client Application which I later want to access by web start.
- I use javaws commad to start the application ----> [b]it works[/b].
- then I use asadmin and shut the server down: stop-domain
- then I start the server again: start-domain
- I try to access my application with javaws ---> [b]it doesn't work [/b] (by the way it doesn't work with the Browser either)

The strangest thing about that is, that in the Web-Interface it showes that the application is there, but you can't start it with the launch feature or javaws.

If i redeploy the application evering is back again and works.

This is reproducable.

So my question is: is that a bug or a feature? Do I have to redeploy my application everytime I restart my server?

Thanks

Kerry
[Message sent by forum member 'hauspost' (hauspost)]