users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help with sun-ejb-jar.xml setup for Remote EJB reference syntax

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 06:20:00 PDT

We are just trying to create an indirect reference to the remote EJB so we can perform a lookup through the context. We don't necessarily want it tied to a particular local EJB.

 So do we have to create a <ejb-ref> entry inside every EJB that wants to do a lookup?
We did try creating a <ejb-name> using the interface class, but it complained that it couldn't find the bean. But we don't have a concrete implementation for it on this server.
Do we need to create an fake bean that implements the interface?

 -Mike
[Message sent by forum member 'mlingk' (mlingk)]