users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and Application Client deployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:40:58 PDT

Hi Tim,

I uninstalled the jres sofar used, installed the jdk 6 update 1 and than i had the problem, that asadmin wasn't found any more (Maybe it couldn't find the new jre on the Computer). So I reinstalled the glassfish deployed my "empty Screen" application. And guess what.....

EVERYTHING WORKS!!!! :-) After not getting alot of sleep in the last 48 hours I am so happy.

So to avoid a hassle in future, how can I tell Glassfish where my jre is without using asadmin?

Thanks to your onging support

P.s. Maybe I am getting something totally wrong here, like I said the last 48 hours weren't with alot of sleep.
[Message sent by forum member 'hauspost' (hauspost)]