users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about GF history

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 09:19:25 -0700

You can also get a good feel for what's going on by bropwsing through
TheAquarium. That's at blogs.sun.com/theaquarium.

It is intended to cover the key activities in the community. There are
almost 1400 posts but we try to be good about tags. Still, just browse
around and see if that helps. (We are planning some social tagging +
weekly highlights to help navigate)

The Overview article is reasonable. Needs updating with the SailFin
announcements and a bit more about GFv3 and things like the use of
Woodstox in the WS stack. But no article can be really up-tod-date.
That's why we have TheAquarium.

Also go look at the Wiki. http://wiki.glassfish.java.net. We are using
it for mostly everything.

If you have any specific questions, just ask. We are trying very hard
to discuss everything in the public forums.

        - eduard/o