users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: Rails app on GF v3 preview]

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 09:48:00 -0700

Hi Dick

This is pretty common for rails app to have broken links as they
usually assume to be at the root of the web server (I had the hack
some mephisto css file to get to work properly) and not under a
specific context root. In general the access log will tell you what
are the missing resource but I think I will think about making those
errors better reported.

Jerome