users@glassfish.java.net

Re: does glassfish has a UDDI implementation?

From: Harpreet Singh <Harpreet.Singh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:37:37 -0700

Hi Legolas

GlassFish was tested with EBXML and UDDI Registries. We have a JAXR
implementation plugged in that enables us to talk to both types of
registries.

EBXML:
GlassFish was tested with Sun's EBXML registry. This registry is bundled
with JWSDP 1.6 (now a discontinued product). Another way to get this
registry is through a download of JES.

UDDI:
GlassFish was tested with IBM/Microsoft Registries before they were shut
down. Post shutdown we tested with Xindice Registry that was bundled
with JWSDP 1.5.

Have a look at the following page that I put up to show how to setup to
run against EBXML registries.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/ws-mgmt/registry/registryhome.html

A detailed walkthrough on this feature is present at
http://developers.sun.com/appserver/reference/techart/ws_mgmt.html

Thanks
Harpreet