users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish file realm logout problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 03:38:54 PDT

Hi all,
I am using v1_ur1-p01-b02 glassfish with JSF 1.2_03 and I have following problem:

After successfull logging in using form with j_password and j_username and action j_security_check, everything goes well, except logout

public String logoutAction()
{
  HttpServletRequest req = (HttpServletRequest)context().getExternalContext().getRequest();
  HttpSession session = req.getSession(false);
  session.invalidate();

  return "logout";
}

Should navigate to page in protected area (and therefore should display login-form), but everything goes the same way as if nothing happened to autenticated user's session :(

Could you please help me with removing user's Principals from session?

Thanx,
K.
[Message sent by forum member 'cubeek' (cubeek)]