users@glassfish.java.net

RE: The reason we rolled back to version 1

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 07:57:56 +0200

Well I gave your idea bash and upped the Heap to 768 and as predicted it
works now. Still confused as to why it would require so much RAM to display
the list of available webservices. Hopefully this is addressed in the next
release :D

Thanks for the feed back mate, appreciate it.

Kenneth Clark
System Architect / Lead Developer

Rabid Dog Laboratories T
Putting the art back into development