users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Standalone Client - exception invoking method on EJB3 method

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:20:58 PDT

I realize that I shouldn't be using global JNDI lookups from a local servlet, but I think it should still work. But for some reason, only the single opposite name format lookup works from local vs. remote.

  And after that, why the object reference from the remote is throwing the exception during calls.

  My app-server is running with jdk1.6 and my client from the unix host is java1.5. Are there compatibility differences betweeen these two for ejb3 support?

 -Thanks, Mike
[Message sent by forum member 'mlingk' (mlingk)]