users@glassfish.java.net

bringing up glassfish admin console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 19:27:42 PDT

I am trying to install and work with Glassfish and eventually maybe replace the Sun AppServer 9.0 that I currently have installed. To make sure I am working with the right server, I want to use the GUI admin console, but the install docs for glassfish do not tell how to do this. My OS is WinXP, so I would also like to have the start/stop options on my START menu. Is there some way to do this with the current glassfish build automatically like in PE 9.0 or will I just have to enter all the commands to the menu by hand?
[Message sent by forum member 'mikephoenix' (mikephoenix)]