users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem deploying EAR from folder structure

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:02:20 PDT

Hi TJ,

sorry I was not answering so long, but I was not available.

1. I actually do not have a JAR file. If all is packaged in a JAR and then the JAR into EAR - it works fine. Imagine now that all JARs and the EAR are exploded into directory structure (say, unzip the EAR and JAR). You can see the problem only if you try to deploy as exploded.

2. I will post this asap, because currently I don't have this project active.

Meanwhile, I have developed a simple tool, which monitors the generated/ejb directory inside the GLASSFISH and when needed it creates the directory for my application.

Thanks,
Phiko
[Message sent by forum member 'phiko6402' (phiko6402)]