users@glassfish.java.net

InvocationContext behavior

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:57:52 PDT

Trying to implement a simple interceptor i´m stuck in how to pass a user made context (credentials) from the intercepted caller of a intercepted method to the interception itself throught the getContextData.

I need to specialize javax.interceptor.InvocationContext and tell the AS to use my one instead the default?

The main purpose of my question is because im trying to implement one method-based security layer and all anotated methods to be intercepted must be authorized... so any help in how tha AS can give me room to it will be appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'rubentrancoso' (rubentrancoso)]