users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dumb? Newbie Comet Questions

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:12:06 +0530

Copy comet-1.5.0.jar to $GLASSFISH_HOME/domain1/lib and restart the
server. Replace domain1 by name of your domain in the previous instruction.

If you want to learn more about how GlassFish searches for classes in
different folders, take a look at Siva's blog [1].

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1]
http://blogs.sun.com/sivakumart/entry/classloaders_in_glassfish_an_attempt