users@glassfish.java.net

Re: passing EntityManager to a non container managed method

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 12:41:00 PDT

Thanks! I already injected EM into the session bean that calls the static utility. It turns out the problem was not there.

I am updating two entities in the same transaction context, which are both mapped to the same row in the same table. However, the entity classes are distinct so when the transaction ends, hibernate thinks that they are conflicting updates.

I have started a new thread for this issue.

Thanks again,

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'asmithgf' (asmithgf)]