users@glassfish.java.net

init-passthrough

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 07:07:58 PDT

Hello,

I'm using Glassfish v2 cluster under two machines with Windows XP. Everything works fine.
When trying to configure SJWS 7 as a load balancer, according to http://blogs.sun.com/pjjairath/entry/installing_and_configuring_glassfish_http, I got the following error when starting the server instance:

func_exec reports: HTTP2122: cannot find function named init-passthrough
failure ( 3848): CORE2254: Error running Init function init-passthrough

While searching over the net I found some problems equals to mine here in the forum, like:

http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=212589&#212589
http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=180802

The main question is that de functions defined by the following line can't be found:

funcs="init-passthrough,service-passthrough,name-trans-passthrough" Thread="no"

Any Idea?

Thanks for your attention,
Matheus Martin
[Message sent by forum member 'matheusmartin' (matheusmartin)]