users@glassfish.java.net

Filing RFE?

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:39:58 -0400

[changed subject line from "Dynamic role handling"]

>> I'm not aware of anything like this, since the groups are mapped to
>> roles statically without other information such as beans (the mappings
>> are scoped to the whole application). This could be an interesting RFE
>> if you'd like to file it.
> Yes, I can try to do that. Do you have any requirements or templates how
> to looks the document?
> How can I submit this in jsr 196? Or where to send?
> If I do some reference implementation where to send it?

I'm not sure what the official way would be. I think this would be an
RFE for the EE 6 spec. You could start by filing an enhancement request
(just choose ENHANCEMENT instead of ISSUE) at the GlassFish site, and at
least it would be tracked. There is also a comments email address at
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=313, but someone else may have a better
suggestion.

Cheers,
Bobby