users@glassfish.java.net

Re: API version matrix for glassfish v1, v2

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 12:16:54 -0700

Frankly, it would be really nice if GlassFish itself provides a way to
get me the version string for all the key technologies it
integrates/supports.

Unfortunately, this is not true and you'll have to rely on other means
to find it out.

For example, one has to "know" that GlassFish V1/V2 supports "Java EE 5"
Specification.
I am not sure if it is made "explicit" anywhere.

The best place to expose this would be "asadmin version" or Admin Console.

Thanks,
Kedar

PS - Sorry to not have answered your question directly. One way might be
to see if "<bin>/xjc -version helps.
For me, it returns
xjc version "hudson-jaxb-ri-2.1-382"
JavaTM Architecture for XML Binding(JAXB) Reference Implementation,
(build hudson-jaxb-ri-2.1-382)

with latest GF V2 Build.