users@glassfish.java.net

Persistence Context in JPA

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 11:50:00 PDT

As per JPA Spec section 5.6.3, "A single persistence context may correspond to one or more JTA entity manager instance (all associated with the same entity manager factory).

Now, If I require a JTA transaction to be propagated among Stateful sesion beans and each session bean is using different datasources (hence having different persistence-units in same or different 'persistence.xml' file and hence different EMFs)

How am I going to acheive this using JPA?

With Regards,
Mayank
[Message sent by forum member 'mayankmishra' (mayankmishra)]