users@glassfish.java.net

Bug in glassfish on Solaris Express ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:44:20 PDT

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to create a jdbc pool connection with glassfish and Solaris Express (with glassfish and Solaris Express it works).

I have copy mysql-connector-java-5.0.5-bin.jar to glassfish\domains\domain1\lib\ext\ directory and when I try to use the class com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlDataSource as the "Datasource Classname: " I get an error "Class name is wrong or classpath is not set for : com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlDataSource".

I did the same step on windows with two different computers with the same version of glassfish as with glassfish on Solaris Express and it worked perfectly.

Is it a bug in glassfish under Solaris Express ?

PS : my version of glassfish is : glassfish-installer-v2-b41d.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'nicolasbolbol' (nicolasbolbol)]