users@glassfish.java.net

EJB client using appclient results in WARNING: ACC023

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 16:29:00 PDT

I am developing a "stand alone" client for an EJB that I am running wrapped in appclient. Every time I run the client application (appclient -client myclient.jar) I get the following warning:

"WARNING: ACC023:The best practice in case of appclients is to set the endpoints as <target-server> elements in sun-acc.xml. Please avoid using the com.sun.appserv.iiop.endpoints property for appclients."

I've searched around the web and I haven't been able to figure out how to get rid of this warning.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eraser
[Message sent by forum member 'eraser' (eraser)]