users@glassfish.java.net

Any quick tips for moving a development server in to production?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 14:00:25 PDT

While certainly every application is different, I would imagine that there are a few simple things that "everyone" does when installing Glassfish for production.

A simple example might be that the development server is configured with the "-client" option of the JVM, rather than the "-server" option.

I'm curious if anyone has written up any other "top ten" things to do when rolling out a production instance of Glassfish. Best Practices, if you will.
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung' (whartung)]