users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish Day - Free EVENT in San Francisco next Monday (May 7th)

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 17:34:32 -0700

I just realized that I have not sent a reminder to this list about
GlassFish Day...

I have been posting regularly at TheAquarium but have not sent anything
to these aliases since my original message in November!

If your browser is handy (and online), point to these:

http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/see_you_at_glassfish_day
http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/glassfish_day_schedule_is_final
http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/tags/glassfishday

In a nutshell (and in case you are offline):

  - Monday May 7th (day before JavaOne)
  - Moscone Center
  - FREE
  - Presentations on:
   -- GF v2
   -- Real-World Use: PeerFlix, Wotif.COM, Harvard Multiverse
   -- GF Partners: Interface21, TerraCotta, Caucho, Genuitec
   -- GF v3, OpenDS
  - Many Demo Stations
  - Goodies: bumper stickers, USB, t-shirts
  - GlassFish Champion awards
  - Kickoff by Karen Tegan Padir (Sun's VP for middleware)
  - Free Lunch with Jonathan Schwartz and Rich Green
  - Reception at the end.

The event is free, but you should register to ensure your place.
  http://www.cplan.com/sun/communityone2007/registration/

If you read this at the last minute, just drop by. Most likely they
will let you in.

Hope to see many of you there!

        - eduard/o