users@glassfish.java.net

Re: webapp context-params

From: Masoud Kalali <masoud.kalali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 16:24:34 +0430

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> hello everyone.
> can anyone help me out with such a thing: is there a way to set context-params for a webapp module directly in glassfish settings, outside the project web.xml file ?
> thanks
> [Message sent by forum member 'dimm' (dimm)]

There is a file named default-web.xml inside your domain/config folder, any setting in this file will be inherited by any web applications deployed to that domain.

If you do not know where is your domain folder then you can look at:

GlassFish_home/domains/domain1/config/

GlassFish_home is your GlassFish installation folder

--
Regards , Masoud Kalali
Software Engineer and Developer