users@glassfish.java.net

TopLink Essentials JPA Converter annotation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:18:51 PDT

Why I cannot found the @Converter and @Convert annotations in toplink essentials package?

I have a class that implements the interface Converter and I want to use it in a field of my POJO class.

I found a link in Glassfish Entity Persistence Support page to TopLink JPA Extensions Reference (http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/ias/toplink/jpa/resources/toplink-jpa-extensions.html) where I found a "complete set of hints" of TopLink, and there a see how I can use TopLink JPA Converters using @Convert and @Converter:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/ias/toplink/jpa/resources/toplink-jpa-extensions.html#BABDFDIG

But the toplink-essentials package does not have these annotations.
[Message sent by forum member 'pnizer' (pnizer)]